Aggreko North America, Houston TX7 months ago
About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
About this Job:
Aggreko is searching for a Product Leader, North America to be based in Houston, TX. The Product Leader is the responsible sales leader of the company product lines. This role is responsible for providing leadership to product managers, marketing activities, product revenue streams and product strategies for NAM.
*Internal applicants may reside anywhere in NAM*
Sound like you? Here’s what you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Drive For Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Directing Others: Is good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; brings out the best in people; is a clear communicator.
- Timely Decision Making: Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision.
We’re Experts. You’ll have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment and Sales Force.
- Successful record of accomplishment and experience in successful developing and leading sales and marketing strategies. ($ 100M+ revenue)
- Experience leading/managing a Sales or Marketing Team (minimum 5+ employees)
- Experience managing in a multi-site operating environment
- Partnering with colleagues in a matrix organization structure to accomplish company-wide objectives
Your key responsibilities:
We’re Dynamic & Innovative. In an ever-changing business you will be nimble in seizing opportunities to pioneer effective ways to meet and exceed your responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and direction for the all product managers in NAM to drive sales growth and market penetration into each Sector
- Provides leadership and direction along with Sector and Regional Operations Leaders to ensure excellent teamwork between sales, product managers and operations at all levels of the organization.
- Closely collaborates with Sector Leaders to implement product strategies, drive revenue streams, usage and rates, in order to deliver targeted capital productivity for each product line.
- Closely collaborates with the Regional Operations Leaders to ensure product metrics are achieved – utilization and fleet availability
- Supports and drives GP&T product initiatives in NAM
- Partner with Marketing to develop value propositions, marketing collaterals and training to drive product sales
- Teams with other Sales and Marketing leaders along with the VP of Sales to form Sales and Marketing Strategy for NAM.
- Maintains deep market awareness; stays in touch with market trends including technology, environmental, regulatory and competitive forces influencing the market and the products.
- Partner with GP&T for New Product Development
- Develop Competitors Analysis and Product Comparisons
- Creates and executes specific plans to identify opportunities that drive market/customer penetration (i.e. “grows the business”).
- Sets high standards, establishes clear objectives and holds team accountable for performance.
- Personally champions and ensures effective adherence to company policies and procedures.
- attract, develop and retain the highest quality talent available in the market place.
The people you’ll work with:
We’re Together. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the success of your colleagues and interact with the wider Aggreko team.
Other information you should know:
- Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Frequent periods are spent sitting and standing in the same location. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be required to move about or lift light objects (typically less than 15 lbs.)
- Work Environment: The regular work environment is usually an office setting with conditions typical of an office. The employee may infrequently be exposed to other conditions, such as outside weather conditions. The work environment usually has a quiet to moderate noise level. You may be asked or required to work after regular business hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Disclaimer: This information should not be construed as the position’s exclusive standards. Performing other assigned duties is required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Employees are responsible for knowing and following all company policies and procedures and Federal, State, and Local governmental regulations including Environmental Health and Safety requirements while working and representing Aggreko.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company paid - industry leading benefit plan including retirement with lucrative company match; paid leave, 10 paid holidays and a full insurance offering including medical, dental, life, vision, prescription drug, AD&D, and disability plans.
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.