International Development Manager
Torchlight Group LimitedUK with international travela month ago
We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious and organised individual to join our team as an International Development Manager. The role encompasses identifying, managing and growing a diverse portfolio of development projects in the areas of research, migration, modern slavery, countering violent extremism, governance, peacebuilding, development and stabilisation, delivering value that exceeds the expectation of our clients. The performance of your portfolio is critical to Torchlight’s delivery of its strategic objectives of diversification and expansion.
We would love you to have…
- Degree in a relevant subject matter (International Relations, International Development, War Studies).
- Proven track record of winning business.
- The ability to develop and grow existing accounts.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge, regional knowledge, and market knowledge.
- Arabic/French language skills (desirable).
- To achieve or exceed turnover, recognisable revenue and profit targets in your thematic area.
- To develop new service offerings, client sectors and emerging opportunities.
- Lead on opportunity identification, capture, pursuits, and proposal development.
- Lead competitive tenders including the design of technical approaches and methodologies.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
- The ability to effectively and efficiently deliver programmes.
- Collaborative working skills and the ability to work independently.
We would love you to be…
- A strong leader and relationship builder.
- Committed to ensuring the highest quality.
- Strongly customer-focused with excellent stakeholder management.
We ask for a lot, so hope we offer it in return.
- Competitive salary. Contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days of annual holiday plus the 8 bank holidays. Eye care voucher scheme.
Please send your CV marked for the attention of Claire Fisk, HR Manager to email@example.com.
Applications should be received no later than 9 April 2021. Due to the short notice requirement of this role we will review applications as they are received. We reserve the right to end the application window early if we identify and confirm a candidate during this period.