Bid Writer and International Development Expert
Torchlight Group LimitedSwindon / London / Remote1M ago
We are looking for a Bid Writer and International Development Expert to join our exceptional team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience of designing highly effective, successful, technical solutions and articulating compelling responses to formal tenders and unsolicited proposals.
Working within a highly dynamic and supportive team, and reporting directly to the BD Director, you will have the opportunity to build strong relationships not only with all areas of the business, but with clients, partners and associates, across a broad range of thematic areas within the International Development and Security Sector.
Our ideal candidate will have (further details upon request):
- Over 5 years’ experience of writing winning bids in response to International Development Donor tenders, including the UK FCDO, UK CSSF and UN agencies.
- Degree or Master’s in International Relations, International Development, Political Affairs, English or equivalent qualification, or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Fluent English, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of Security and Justice and its applicability to HMG programming and wider International Aid and Development.
- Exceptional communications skills.
At Torchlight you will:
- Have the chance to fully contribute to our exciting journey as a leading global provider of security and international development solutions.
- Work with a knowledgeable, experienced, and highly motivated team who are passionate about providing security and stability where it is needed most.
- Enjoy a ‘hybrid working environment’ – allowing tailored working conditions to maximise individual and collective success.
- Receive a highly competitive salary
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a CV by 26 October 2020.